Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is Yoga?


Row, row, row your wheelchair...

For the past few months one of Debbie's yoga instructors has been working with me once a week, trying all kinds of things. We've done a lot of different stretches, strength-building work and even some eye exercises. Last week I "rowed" my wheelchair up and down the room with a stick. It was more difficult than you'd think, and worked my abdomen as much as my arms as I had to keep the wheelchair from just going in a circle!

2 comments:

  1. Uhhhh....Whats wrong with going in circles?? Its just like Nascar!! Or Ice racing eh!!
    Just sayin...

    $$

    P.S. Pepsi/Cupcakes rule!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, Chawn, and ZekeMarch 25, 2011 at 10:16 PM

    Yup, I can see that working the mid-section for sure!

    ReplyDelete