Monday, February 8, 2010

Another busy week

2_7_10
Just a couple of days after my brother Peter left to go home, my brother Stephen showed up with his wife Janice for a week. While Peter's visit was a big surprise, I knew Stephen was coming and was a bit more prepared. We went to the Huntington Library in Pasadena, Hollywood (where I got my picture taken with Spiderman!), the Gamble House, also in Pasadena, and of course the Cheesecake Factory where Eric made sure it was my birthday for the third time in two weeks. Stephen and Janice kept busy on the days I went to work, visiting Venice Beach, Santa Monica and Santa Barbara. After all that, they are now in Hawaii for Part II of their holiday.

4 comments:

  1. ...sounds fun, Andrew - and atta boy, Spidey!

    ;-)

    -Pawlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't know any better... Id say it looks like Spidey is lifting a leg and trying to mark you as his B&*ch!!
    Happy Birfday Tre'v!!! Cant wait for Susan and clan to come out so we can have Another Birfday!!!
    Now you have a lil time to regroup before we have you at the track parTAY'n again!!! Maybe even a lil Yoga!! Petey says the thong suit isn't as bad as a Macho man would think!! Go Tre'v!! Go Tre'V!! Go Tra'V!! (the crowd chants)!!

    $$

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were gonna get that tooth fixed!? ;-)
    Family support is the best!

    J Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I like the gang signs, is that Crip or Blood...? ;-) ;-) ;-)

    J Andrew

    ReplyDelete