Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Books!

Troy Bayliss: A Faster Way

It has been a long time in the making but the riding book I have been working on is finally done. I did this with Troy Bayliss, who is a three-time World Superbike Champion from Australia, and through David Bull Publishing, the same publisher as my suspension book. Troy and I did everything over Skype, it was a bit of a challenge with the time change but it all worked out great. I got tons of great information from Troy, he is super nice and it was a pleasure to work with him. You can get more information about the book from the link in the right sidebar here, and you can order it directly from the publisher there or through Amazon.

Just below the riding book picture you'll see another cover image, this is an e-book that Deborah and I have put together. It's a cocktail book with 12 recipes, all our own creations, and Deborah did a fun illustration of our parakeet George for each recipe. This is available through iBooks, and viewable on an iPad or Mac.

0 comments:

Post a Comment