Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yes I Can

4_29_a
Cappuccino! After therapy treat.

Things started off good today, as I was able to have my shower on the tub bench for the first time as part of my daily routine and it went really well. I had been having trouble getting my legs in and out of the tub, but I even managed that part this morning.

This afternoon I practiced transferring between my chair and the mat with the mat a few inches higher. I did it once fine, but that pretty much wore me out and I had trouble after that. The hard part is that you have to lean forward to balance on your legs, and then lean forward even further, which naturally raises your butt, and then turn. It takes a lot of faith to balance and then lean over even more as it feels like you're going to fall right over. I'll be fine with some practice though.

1 comment:

  1. I think its time you try the Hostess Cupcakes and Pepsi!!! You will be amazed on how you can do things soooooo much better and easier!!!! It makes you stronger, Healthier, Better looking, Gives you WAY more energy, Helps you get more done (cause you can stay up longer) it is the ALL AROUND Combo of the STARS!!!! :) Just let me know when your ready to go on the $ program for a trial 2 week period and i'll bring you the supply needed :) I know Deb is gona try and intercept this!! lol!!!

    $$$

    ReplyDelete