Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friendly fleas and fireflies

Don't make me say the title of this post. Yesterday I had the remains of my front tooth pulled, making all those Fs hard work. Now I have to wait a couple of months for things to heal up in there, and then I'll have an implant slipped in.

Yesterday happened to be my birthday as well. It was pretty low-key as both Debbie and I have colds and I spent most of the day in bed after seeing the dentist. I was surprised to have Ricky Bobby call and leave me a personalized birthday greeting. Don't believe me? Listen to it here: Ricky Bobby's message.

6 comments:

  1. Andrew,

    After the facelift they gave you when they bolted you back together with all that hardware in the X-ray, now the new dental work, I think you might come back even better looking then when you went into this thing.

    Thanks for keeping up the posts with the photos of friends and family. It's great keeping track of your progress from up here in Montana and seeing you back doing so many of the things that you and Deb love to do.

    Keep up the good work and can't wait to see your new smile. You going to have a diamond inset in the new tooth for that added bit of bling?

    I'm sure E-Money and Ricky Bobby would be all for it.

    Best,
    Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrew -

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    And well done on getting started with the toof fixage...

    ;-)

    -Pawlie.

    Santa Barbara, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRFFFFFFDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Mister! Hope you and Deb are feeling better! Is the new tooth Titanium? Or Carbon Fiber?

    Pete and Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jesus for Ricky Bobby because he always brings a smile to our face with his ramblings!!
    Happy 45th Andrew.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try this one, there are no f's in it.

    I'm not the pheasant plucker,
    I'm the pheasant plucker's son
    and I'm only pluckin pheasants
    till the pheasant plucker comes.

    Happy Birthday Amigo!

    ReplyDelete