Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whew!

10_4_a

We all had a great week with my sister Susan and her family in town. Both Susan and her husband Marty came to my therapy to see what goes on, and they even helped out a bit. What was a bit odd for me was that I haven't been out after dark in ages, and I was out three nights in a row - but not past my bedtime, mind you. Some things never change though. One evening I went over to the grocery store with my niece Erin and nephew Ryan. Susan had asked us to take some pictures, so we came back with lots. Pictures of the milk, eggs, toilet paper... I'm not sure that's really what she wanted though.

4 comments:

  1. haha!
    Thanks for the great time Uncle Andrew & Aunt Debbie.
    And Uncle Andrew that trip to the grocery store was awesome, lol.

    lots of love,
    erin
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I now see who got all the good looks in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Mr. Trevitt, you sprouting some pipes I see! Good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer almost as tall as your niece... ;-)
    Andy

    ReplyDelete